Last Updated: 9/28/2022
Elm Tree Creative Co. Privacy Notice
Elm Tree Creative Co. (“us” or “we”) is committed to protecting the privacy of individuals who use our website or engage with us as a client for any brand, strategy, or website service we offer (collectively, “Services”). This Privacy Notice (“Notice”) describes how we process and protect the personal information (i) on the Elm Tree Creative Co. website (“www.elmtreecreativeco.com” or “Site”), (ii) when we market Elm Tree Creative Co. Services, and (iii) when you use or engage Elm Tree Creative Co. Services as a client. Personal information is any information that identifies or may potentially identify you, including name, email address or other non-public information.
We encourage you to read this Privacy Notice in full to understand our privacy practices before using our Site or Services. By using our Site and Services, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to the privacy practices described in this Notice. To contact us with questions about our privacy practices please refer to the “Contact us” section of this Notice.
This Notice describes:
- Information we collect and how it’s used
- How we share information
- How we protect information
- The cookies and tracking technology we use
- Do not track signals
- How long we retain information
- Your rights and choices
- Minimum age requirements
- Changes to this Notice
- Contact us
Information we collect and how it’s used
We collect personal information you provide to us directly. You provide us with information when you fill out a Client Application on our Site that includes your name, email, company name and other personal information you choose to provide. You also provide us with your email address if you opt in to our email marketing when you visit our Site or use our Services. If you send us correspondence, such as emails or comments in Asana, we collect and use this information to provide you with the brand, strategy and website Services you request. We may also use this information to provide you with occasional marketing materials that you can manage by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of the email communication.
We collect personal information automatically. When you visit our Site, we automatically collect your log data which automatically tracks your actions on our Site, including your browsing history. Your browsing history includes the type of browser you use, your operating system, Site usage, i.e., pages you viewed, number of times you return to the Site, data and time of your Site visit, referring and exit pages and URLs. We also automatically collect device information including IP address, the state or country from which you accessed the Site, clickstream data, device model/type and hardware or operating system. We require this information to improve our Services and your user experience, generate web analytics and troubleshoot problems.
Elm Tree Creative Co. also collects personal information about you from third parties and business partners including sales, marketing and operations vendors and service providers we use to conduct our business. We do not use personal information about you in automated decision making or profiling.
How we share information
We may disclose your personal information only with selected recipients for specific purposes.
- Third Parties: We may share information about you with third parties and business partners to conduct our business and provide you with our services.
- Publicly via this Site: If we have your consent and permission, we may share our brand, design or website work for you and/or your company, including testimonials, content or photos you’ve agreed to display on our Site for Elm Tree Collective Co. marketing purposes.
- Affiliates and Subsidiaries: If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, we will notify you via email and/or a prominent notice on our Site of any change in ownership or uses of information about you and any choices you may have. The use and disclosure of all personal information collected through our Site is subject to this Notice. However, any personal information submitted or collected after a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, may be subject to a new privacy notice adopted by the successor entity.
- Compliance and Regulatory Purposes: As permitted and required by law, Elm Tree Creative Co. shares your personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, meeting national security or law enforcement requirements, complying with a subpoena, bankruptcy proceedings, or similar legal process. We may also share your information when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- Aggregated and/or Anonymized Data: We may share aggregated and/or anonymized information with third parties that does not directly identify you.
Elm Tree Creative Co. does not sell personal information.
How we protect information
Elm Tree Creative Co. takes security of data very seriously. We review our established policies and procedures to ensure that they are appropriate and effective in meeting our commitment to our community, our customers and ourselves. We use reasonable and appropriate physical, technical, and administrative industry safeguards to protect information from unauthorized access, use, loss, misuse or unauthorized alteration. These steps take into account the sensitivity of the information we collect, process and store, and the current state of technology.
The cookies and tracking technology we use
Do not track signals
We do not currently respond to web browser “Do-Not-Track” signals. You can use the range of other tools we provide in our “Your rights and choices ” section to control data collection and use.
How long we retain information
Elm Tree Creative Co. retains your information for as long as needed to fulfill our legal and contractual obligations, support our business operations, develop our Services, resolve disputes and enforce our rights. We will also retain client data in accordance with a client’s instructions, including any applicable terms in a Client Agreement and as required by applicable law.
Your rights and choices
You have certain choices available to you when it comes to your information. Below is a summary of those choices, how to exercise them and possible limitations.
- Opt out of communications: You may opt out of receiving any marketing communications from us by using the unsubscribe link within each email or by contacting us as provided in our “Contact us” section below. If you opt out of receiving marketing messages from us, you will continue to receive transactional communications from us regarding our Services.
- Turn off Cookie Controls: Relevant browser-based cookie controls are described in our Cookie Notice, including information on how to opt out of Google Analytics tracking across all websites, see https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Exercise your rights: Depending on your location and jurisdiction, you may have certain rights such as the right to request access to information we have about you, or update or delete information we have about you. Your request and choices may be limited in certain cases: for example, if fulfilling your request is not permitted by law or if we have compelling legitimate interests to keep your information. To make an inquiry or exercise your rights please see the “Contact us” section below.
Minimum age requirements
This Site and our Services are not directed to individuals under 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18 and will take steps to delete such information if we become aware such information has been collected.
Changes to this Notice
We may update this Privacy Notice from time to time. You can determine when this Privacy Notice was last revised by referring to the “Last Updated” date at the top of this Notice. We encourage you to review the Notice whenever you interact with us to stay informed about our privacy practices and the ways you can help protect your privacy.
To submit questions about this Privacy Notice, or to update or request changes to your personal information, please contact Elm Tree Creative Co. at the email provided below.
Elm Tree Creative Co.
Last Updated: 9/28/2022
Elm Tree Creative Co. Cookie Notice
What Are Cookies and How Do We Use Them?
We Use the Following Cookies:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: We use these cookies to make our Site work and enable core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility. Strictly necessary cookies are essential for the Site to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. You may disable these by changing your browser settings, however this could affect how the Elm Tree Creative Co. Site functions.
- Performance and Analytics Cookies: We use these cookies to understand how visitors engage with our Site. These cookies help us: (1) understand how visitors arrive at our Site; (2) monitor Site usage; (3) remember you when you return to the Site; and (4) conduct research to improve our Site content. Our Site automatically collects:
- Your internet browser type;
- Your device’s operating system;
- The domain name from which you accessed the Site;
- The date and time you visit our Site;
- The pages of our Site you visit;
- The amount of time you spent on our Site; and
- The number of times you return.
These cookies record only anonymous statistical data and do not collect any Personal Information
that could identify an individual visitor. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when
you have visited our Site. For more information on Google Analytics tracking and how to opt out
of tracking across all websites you use, see “Google Analytics” below.
- Functional Cookies: These cookies, which include information such as your session ID, help to make your visit more personal and are deleted automatically when you close your browser or the session expires.
We use the web tracking tool Google Analytics to help us understand how users engage with our Site. Google Analytics uses first-party cookies to collect information about Site users. This information is used to compile reports and to help us improve our Site. The reports disclose website trends without identifying individual visitors. For more information on Google Analytics, please visit: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites. You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit our Sites.
For more information on how to opt out of Google Analytics tracking across all websites you use, visit this Google page:https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
How to Control or Delete Cookies and Other Locally Stored Data
You can block or disable cookies on your device at any time by changing your preferences or options menus in your browser. You can also delete the cookies that are stored on your device. However, blocking, disabling, or deleting cookies may limit your ability to view all the pages on our Site. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to block and delete cookies, please visit:https://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
Cookies that have been set in the past
If you disabled one or more cookies, we will use information collected from cookies before they were disabled. However, we will stop the disabled cookie from collecting any further information.
Changes to this Cookie Notice
We may update this Cookie Notice to reflect changes in our personal privacy practices or relevant laws. We will notify you if we make any material changes by revising the “Last Updated” date at the top of this Cookie Notice.
Elm Tree Creative Co.